Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Constant Sweet Memory



A Constant Sweet Memory
Claire Celestino


You are someone who never failed to make me cry
Yet you also never failed to make me smile
Even when it was time to say goodbye
You managed to give happiness to this heart of mine.

You gave me the answers I wanted and needed to hear
Even if they were unexpected replies, it made everything clear
You've always been this gentle to me even since then
And now, you're still that boy I knew - pure and innocent.

I've always wanted to take care of your heart
But instead I left and made our hearts fall apart
You are always special to me and no one would know how deep - 
My feeling are for you. I can only weep.

But because you still managed to leave me a band-aid to use
I'm so happy, I've met you. I'm in awe. I'm amused.
It's great how you managed to put a beginning to an end
Everything's really warm with you, not only your hands.

So, here you are. Still in a special place in my heart
With all the sweet memories that in my life will always be a part.
You are that someone who - in my life- will always have a constant role
My sweetest memory, a best friend of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment